In his professional quest to help clients achieve their financial goals, Bob Dearborn has made a number of lifelong friends—including many who belong to different generations of the same family.
An advocate of healthy work-life balance, Bob is particularly attuned to clients who are approaching retirement and scaling goals of spending time with family, traveling, and exploring new hobbies and interests.
Outside of work, the native midwesterner is an avid Chicago sports fan who enjoys getting outdoors to witness the changing seasons with his family and friends.
Certifications and Designations
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Investment Counselor (CIC)
- Kenyon College, BA
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, MBA
- Village of Winnetka, Board Trustee
- Presbyterian Homes, Board of Directors