Motivated by empowering families and young professionals to feel more financially confident and work towards achieving their financial goals, Kailyn has found a natural fit in her role as a Wealth Advisor with Bartlett’s Cincinnati-based team. Her passion for working with people is Kailyn’s motivation for her work, involving organizing data, preparing financial plans, and performing any number of other tasks related to the intricacies of financial planning.
Kailyn graduated from Northern Kentucky University with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and began her career in financial services at Fidelity. She returned to school to obtain her MBA from Thomas More University. Kailyn is a Certified Financial Planner and Certified Private Wealth Advisor.
A native of Northern Kentucky, Kailyn stays true to her roots as both a Cincinnati Reds season ticket holder. She lives in Northern Kentucky with her dog, Bella, an 8-pound Yorkshire terrier mix.
- Northern Kentucky University, BS in Marketing, 2015
- Thomas More University, MBA, 2018
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA®)
- Alpaugh Family Economics Center at UC Emerging Leaders, board member since 2023
- Volunteer, UC Economics Center StEP Store Program