Bartlett President, Wealth Advisor, and Principal Holly Mazzocca serves as a guiding force for the company, the families and individuals she counsels, and the community she serves. As president, Holly guides the firm by establishing a strategic vision, building a growth culture, and enhancing the experience for every Bartlett client. Holly also serves as a wealth advisor. Her areas of focus include multi-generational families and women in transition. Holly lends her expertise on several committees that reflect key areas of specialty, and is a leading voice on Bartlett’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) team, focused on sustainable investing. She is a passionate champion of Bartlett’s women-centric service initiatives.
As a yoga enthusiast who leads the occasional class at Bartlett, Holly understands the power of quiet reflection — even if it is a luxury in her own life as a parent of young children. Her approach to client service centers on making thoughtful decisions that cultivate a legacy – taking each of life’s twists and turns as an opportunity to look at the big picture.
Outside the office, Holly is Vice President of the Board for DCCH Center for Children & Families, an organization that provides residential treatment, foster care, and other services for children overcoming emotional and behavioral challenges. She also serves as Chair of the NKY Chamber of Commerce Women’s Initiative Regional Summit. She concentrates her service to the community around her passions, focusing on initiatives that support children and education, building strong communities, and investing in female advancement.
History at Bartlett
- Joined Bartlett in 2015
- Wealth Advisor since 2015
- Indiana University-Kelley School of Business, BS in Business, 2008 High Distinction, Honors in Business
- Northwestern University-Kellogg School of Management, MBA, 2015
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Boards and Committees
- DCCH Center for Children and Families: Finance Committee, since 2016
- Interact For Health, Investment Committee, since 2020
- Economics Center StEP Program, since 2015
- Cincinnati Community ToolBank, since 2015