The constantly changing nature of markets and client situations is what keeps the job fresh and motivates Brian to be the best advisor he can be.
Brian also enjoys the mix of quantitative results and intangible relationship building that goes into his role as wealth advisor.
As a Cincinnati native, he enjoys attending local sporting events and exploring the city’s diverse and changing neighborhoods by bike or on foot. An avid traveler, Brian has visited more than 30 countries and recently backpacked 50 miles through San Juan National Forest.
Brian is a Chartered Financial Analyst and has served on the board of the CFA Society of Cincinnati since 2023.
- University of Cincinnati, BBA Finance and Real Estate, 2010, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Cincinnati, MBA, 2020
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Boards and Committees
- CFA Society of Cincinnati, since 2023
- Economics Center StEP Program, Since 2021
Awards and Honors
- Five Star Manager Award, 2021-2022