2018 was a milestone year for Bartlett Wealth Management — in more ways than one. We commemorated our 120-year legacy in visual form by sponsoring a public ArtWorks mural in Cincinnati’s historic Pendleton neighborhood. We also unveiled a new brand with a newly refreshed website, launched a physical office renovation, and updated our suite of digital client offerings.
Meanwhile, Bartlett enjoyed recognition from local and national publications for the professional accomplishments of our employees, for our work as one of the largest and most respected financial advisory firms in Greater Cincinnati and beyond, and for our efforts to give back to the community we’ve called home for 120 years.
Of particular significance was Bartlett’s appearance on the October 2018 cover of Financial Advisor Magazine, a widely respected national trade publication. The article focused on Bartlett’s efforts dating back to 1977 as financial planning professionals and pioneers in socially responsible investment opportunities. Industry veterans Kelley Downing and Jim Hagerty, along with next-generation advisors Lori Poole and Brian Antenucci, detailed how the firm’s bedrock principles continue driving the organic client growth and strategies targeting millennial investors today. (Click here to read the full Financial Advisors Magazine story.)
In addition to earned national media coverage, here are a few of Bartlett’s proudest group and individual accolades for 2018:
“Best Of” Lists Feature Bartlett
- Smart Asset named Bartlett one of the Top 10 Financial Advisors in Cincinnati, a list comprised of SEC-registered firms with a clean record that have a fiduciary duty to act in their clients’ best interests. Bartlett came in second, with finalists ranked according to highest total of assets under management (AUM).
- Based on similar criteria, Bartlett also made SmartAsset’s list of Top 10 Financial Advisors in Ohio.
- Bartlett was ranked on AdvisoryHQ’s list of the Top 11 Best Financial Advisors in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Enriching Cincinnati’s Talent Pool
Bartlett was proud to be a finalist for the Cincinnati Chamber’s Ignite Action Awards, recognizing organizations that play a role in strengthening the Cincinnati community. Bartlett competed with a number of recognized Cincinnati institutions in the “Expanding the Talent Base” award category.
Tomorrow’s Leaders Live Here
- The Cincinnati Business Courier recognized Bartlett Wealth Advisor Lori Poole among its “Forty Under 40” next-generation Greater Cincinnati leaders and innovators in healthcare, city government, the arts, and a range of other industries.
- Bartlett Advisor Holly Mazzocca received the NKY Legacy Next Generation Leader Award, a salute to young professionals ages 21 to 40 for significant accomplishments in their field, demonstrated leadership, and their contributions to the community. In 2018, Holly passed the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) exam. The CFP designation is awarded by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.
- Christopher Robbins, Bartlett Investment Advisor and Principal, was honored with the St. Joseph Home Emerging Leader Award, which identifies an up-and-coming philanthropist who has made a significant impact in the lives of SJH residents and respite guests.
- Bartlett Wealth Advisor and Principal Brian Antenucci joined a group of 40 qualified individuals from RIAs all over the country for the Schwab Executive Leadership Program, a weekly, expert-led learning series that features modules on positive leadership, innovation, marketing, talent, management, and entrepreneurship.
- Bartlett Associate Investment Advisor Aliya Riddle and Wealth Advisor and Principal Jason Katz successfully participated in the 13th edition of the Cincinnati Chamber’s C-Change leadership development program for YPs in Greater Cincinnati.
On behalf of the entire Bartlett Wealth Management team, we would like to thank our clients and partners for another successful year of achieving milestones and earning recognition. Stay tuned for more great things to come in 2019!