Download everything you need, from PDF files to image assets. This library serves as a hub for downloads, links, and files available for the press. Please reach out if there is something you need that is not included in this database.
Company Fact Sheet
About Bartlett Wealth Management
Bartlett Wealth Management (Bartlett) is a Midwestern wealth management firm that provides customized investment management and financial planning services to high net worth individuals and families, foundations, and businesses throughout the region and beyond. The firm’s team of distinguished investment and planning professionals provides independent fiduciary counsel for its clients.
Bartlett’s status as an independent Registered Investment Advisory firm holds the company to the highest possible standard of conduct for a professional investment advisor due to its fiduciary standard of conduct. The company manages more than $6.3 billion in assets for clients across the Midwest while leveraging forward-thinking technology and cybersecurity initiatives.
The firm invests heavily in its team to position Bartlett for continued future growth, employing a mentorship program and encouraging gender and age diversity in the firm’s leadership positions to cultivate next generation leadership. Bartlett’s culture also emphasizes playing an active role in the community, encouraging leadership and team members to support local nonprofit organizations through serving on committees, boards and in other leadership positions, or volunteering.
Tracing our roots back to 1898, Bartlett has managed the investments of generations of clients through world wars, a stock market crash, the Great Depression, and recessions. It was one of the first firms to register with the Securities and Exchange Commission and became a Registered Investment Advisory firm shortly after the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 was signed.
In 2018, Bartlett joined Focus Financial Partners and rebranded itself as Bartlett Wealth Management, expanding the leadership team to 17 principals. The company has consistently grown throughout the years both organically by welcoming new clients and through strategic mergers and acquisitions. In 2019, Bartlett experienced a 57.9% increase in its assets under management and further expanded the firm’s team through a strategic merging with Lodestar Investment Counsel in Chicago.
- Financial Advisor Magazine, Annual RIA Ranking, 2022
- Cincinnati Business Courier, Top 25 Money Management Firms, 2022
- Financial Advisor Magazine, Annual RIA Ranking, 2020
- Financial Advisor Magazine, Top 50 Fastest-Growing Firms, 2020
- Financial Times, FT 300: Top Registered Investment Advisors 2020
- Barron’s Top 50 Registered Investment Advisory Firms, 2019
- Bloomberg’s No. 2 Registered Investment Advisory Firm in the U.S., 2014
For information on industry recognition, please see our Award Disclosure page.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Wealth Management
- Family Office Services
President, Wealth Advisor, Principal
CEO, Wealth Advisor, Principal
Director, Senior Portfolio Manager
Key Products & Services
Bartlett Wealth Management provides financial planning services to help clients develop a strategic plan to meet individual financial responsibilities and goals. Bartlett primarily provides guidance in the following areas as part of its financial planning services: retirement planning, inheritance advice, stock options, planning and funding charitable contributions, and estate planning. The firm’s financial planners also assist clients in planning for and navigating through challenging and unexpected life events that can have an impact on financial health, such as divorce, coping financially with an elderly parent, and the death of a spouse or life partner.
The firm’s in-house research analysts provide investment management guidance, employing traditional investing strategies (such as equity management) as well as alternative investment strategies to help its clients build a more diversified and balanced portfolio designed to mitigate risk, while striving to deliver consistent long-term results.
Bartlett’s wealth management team designs and executes holistic plans customized to each individual’s unique financial needs and goals, helping clients manage investments that have become too complex or time-consuming to manage on their own, and/or are navigating a major life event such as a divorce or death. Bartlett’s approach leverages both its financial planning and investment management services to ensure that clients know where their money is invested, the performance of investments, and how the portfolio will achieve their financial goals.
Family Office Services
Studies show fewer than 30 percent of families successfully sustain wealth beyond the third generation. Successful families of multi-generational wealth are well-organized and planned. Bartlett compiles all family assets and liabilities into one clear and current picture of overall wealth, helping clients develop a family charter, mission, and vision to convey the purpose of a family’s wealth based on their unique and changing needs. The firm also assists in developing a governance structure to cash management, recordkeeping, and risk-management strategies to encourage a well-organized approach to multi-generational wealth.
In The News
Bartlett’s financial advisors are frequently consulted and quoted by regional and national media outlets for their counsel on financial planning, wealth management, and investment management, among other financial topics.
Following are links to recent media articles and stories that feature Bartlett and its financial advisors, as well as links to Bartlett’s most recent press releases, blog posts, and high-resolution images available for download.
Recent Media Placements
- MY VIEW: Ukraine crisis requires disciplined investment strategy, Cincinnati Business Courier
- Bartlett Wealth Management welcomes new wealth advisor, LINK nky
- Top Workplaces Cincinnati: Bartlett Wealth Management wins small division, The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Consumers ahead of retailers in navigating whiplash economy, WCPO.com
- Bartlett’s Hagerty believes simplicity is an important virtue for investors, Cincinnati Business Courier
- Bartlett’s Holly Mazzocca admits to overfilling her schedule, Cincinnati Business Courier
- Top RIA Outlines the Many Ways to Own Real Estate, Asset TV
- Riding Out A Rocky Market Without Panic, Chicago Tribune Primetime
- How Women Can Combat Holiday Spending Stress, HerMoney
- Interest Rates on Ally’s Online Savings Accounts Just Hit Their All-Time High, Money
- Bartlett Wealth Management Announces New CEO, President
- Bartlett Wealth Management Announces New CFO
- Bartlett Wealth Management Named Barron’s Top RIA Firm for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Bartlett Wealth Management Named Top RIA Firm by Forbes and SHOOK Research
- Kelley Downing Named to ThinkAdvisor LUMINARIES Class of 2021
- Holly H. Mazzocca, CFP®, President, Wealth Advisor, Principal
- James B. Hagerty, CFA, CEO, Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Robert Dearborn, CFA, Director, Senior Portfolio Manager
- Brian Antenucci, CFA, Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Jason Katz, CPA, CFP®, CEPA, Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Krista K. Linn, CFA, Director, Senior Portfolio Manager
- Melissa Mabley, CFP®, CDFA®, Wealth Advisor
- Kyle Pohlman, CFA, CAIA, Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Lori B. Poole, CFP®, RLP®, Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Chris Robbins, CFA, Investment Advisor, Principal
- Craig Sarembock, Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Troy Snider, CFA, Investment Advisor, Principal
- Matthew Stith, CFA, Manager, Equity Research
For information on industry recognition, please see our Award Disclosure page.
Holly MazzoccaDownload Now
James HagertyDownload Now
Robert DearbornDownload Now
Brian AntenucciDownload Now
Jason KatzDownload Now
Krista LinnDownload Now
Melissa MableyDownload Now
Kyle PohlmanDownload Now
Lori PooleDownload Now
Chris RobbinsDownload Now
Craig SarembockDownload Now
Troy SniderDownload Now
Matthew StithDownload Now