Active outdoorsman and Bartlett Wealth Advisor and Principal Woody Uible is driven by adventure. Whether he’s hiking the Appalachian Trail or helping an organization reach its financial goals, he loves the satisfaction that comes from seeing a strategy come to fruition.
With 42 years’ investment experience, the Hyde Park native actively volunteers for various organizations in Greater Cincinnati that serve local families in transition including the University of Cincinnati Economics Department, Interact for Health and Maple Knoll Communities.
The father of three and grandfather of three also enjoys tennis, travel and exploring historic Cincinnati neighborhoods. Weekends often find him taking in a Bearcats game or eating at his favorite local restaurants, Sotto and Salazar.
Ask Woody About
- General investment management
- “Common stock” or “common equity” focus
Woodrow H. Uible
Wealth Advisor, Principal
- University of Cincinnati, BA in Economics, 1975
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Registered Life Planner®
- Interact for Health, since 2013
- University of Cincinnati Economics Center, since 2012
- Maple Knoll Communities, since 2015
- University of Cincinnati Lindner College of Business, Business Advisory Council, since 2018
- University of Cincinnati Kautz-Uible Economics Institute, since 1983
- Walnut Hills High School, since 1990
- Cincinnati Nature Center, since 2013