In a career that spans five decades, Mike’s investment management practice focuses on high net worth individuals and their families, and on trusts and charitable foundations.
Mike currently serves as a trustee of Children’s Hospital Medical Center and a member of its Executive Committee. In the past, Mike has served as Chairman of the Advisory Committee of the Salvation Army, Stepping Stones Center for the Handicapped and L.A.D.D. (Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled.) He was also a past president of The Cincinnati Society of Financial Analysts.
Mike joined Bartlett Wealth Management in 1969 after three years active duty in the U.S. Navy.
Ask Mike About
- High net worth individuals
- Multigenerational wealth
Michael S. Cambron
- Miami University, BS Economics, 1966
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center: Executive Committee, since 1995
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corp: Board Member, since 2006
- Salvation Army: Member, since 1995
- The Salvation Army, William Booth Award, 2004
- Five Star Wealth Manager, since 2010