Seeing a complex financial plan come to fruition and improve a life is what motivates Lori to come to work each day. As a Bartlett Wealth Management advisor, she brings a decade’s worth of experience to providing investment management and financial planning services for her clients, their families, foundations, endowments and nonprofit organizations.
Lori has a longtime passion for extending financial literacy, especially to underrepresented groups and aspiring female leaders.
Outside of work, Lori enjoys spending time when husband Andy and their two young children. The family loves to bake at home, eat at Zip’s Café and visit with world-famous Fiona at the Cincinnati Zoo.
In Lori’s Words
“I get a lot of joy when I see relief on a client’s face after proving that they can accomplish their dream. Whether that’s retirement, buying a home, leaving a legacy for their family and more, I enjoy helping them identify and create a path toward that goal.”
Ask Lori About
- High net worth individuals
- Multigenerational wealth
- Foundations, endowments, nonprofits
- Environmental and social investing strategy
- Governance investing strategy
Lori B. Poole
Wealth Advisor, Principal
- University of Cincinnati, BBA in Finance and Real Estate, 2009, Cum Laude
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Registered Life Planner®
- Junior League of Cincinnati Columbia Center, since 2014
- University of Cincinnati Foundation: Gift Planning Advisory Council, since 2012 Cincinnati Business and Professional Women’s Scholarship Fund, since 2015 ArtsWave Women's Leadership Roundtable, since 2015
- Cincinnati Business and Professional Women’s Scholarship Fund, since 2015
- ArtsWave Women's Leadership Roundtable, since 2015
- Economics Center YP Advisory Board, 2014-2022
- Junior League of Cincinnati, since 2012
- Economics Center StEP Program, since 2013
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s C-Change program, Class 11