Laura’s more than 28 years of investment experience, coupled with her strong leadership track record, make her an important asset to the Bartlett team of wealth management professionals.
At Bartlett, Laura works primarily with high net worth individuals and their families, providing investment planning and advisory services.
Outside of the office, Laura is an advocate of cultural enrichment in the region. She serves on the board for ArtWorks Cincinnati and the Mercantile Library, as well as the investment committee for the YWCA of Greater Cincinnati.
Previously, Laura served on the the boards of Children’s Home of Cincinnati, Tender Mercies, Ursuline Academy and the Civic Garden Center.
Ask Laura About
- High net worth individuals
- Families of generational wealth
- Foundations, endowments, nonprofits
Laura L. Humphrey
Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Xavier University, BSBA in Accounting, 1979, Cum Laude
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor (ADPA®)
- ArtWorks: Finance Committee; Member, since 2013
- Children’s Home of Cincinnati: Executive, Investment and Service & Programs committees, since 2009
- Tender Mercies: Executive and Finance Committees, since 2008
- Mercantile Library: Member, since 2015
- ArtsWave Women's Leadership Roundtable, since 2015
- Leadership Cincinnati: Member Class XXXII