Since the beginning of his career, Kyle has been a fast-rising star in Greater Cincinnati wealth management.
The University of Cincinnati graduate is also an alumni of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s C-Change, a yearlong development program for emerging leaders. In 2016, Kyle appeared on the Cincinnati Business Courier’s “40 Under 40” list recognizing young movers and shakers throughout the region.
A passionate advocate for the arts, Kyle volunteers on the Finance & Investment Committee for Contemporary Arts Center (CAC) in downtown Cincinnati. He is a founding member of the group that successfully enabled free admission to the CAC for the general public.
Ask Kyle About
- High net worth individuals and their families
- Foundations and endowments
- Portfolio analysis
- Alternative asset strategy
Kyle W. Pohlman
Wealth Advisor, Principal
- University of Cincinnati, BBA in Finance and Accounting, 2006, Summa Cum Laude
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Contemporary Arts Center: Finance and Investment Committee; Member, since 2014
- University of Cincinnati Foundation: Gift Planning Advisory Council; Member, since 2012
- Economics Center StEP Program, since 2013
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s C-Change program: Class 9