With more than 35 years of investment experience, Ken has honed his craft placing strong emphasis on investment analysis of mutual funds and in financial planning for individuals and families.
Ken currently serves on the Board of Trustees for Corryville Catholic High School and is a member of the Foundation Advisory Network of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation.
An active member of the Northern Kentucky community, Ken also volunteers for St. Joseph Church (Crescent Springs), Parish Kitchen (Covington) and Family Promise of Northern Kentucky.
Ask Ken About
- High net worth individuals
- Families of generational wealth
- Qualified retirement plans
Kenneth L. Schlachter
Wealth Advisor, Principal
- University of Cincinnati, BBA, 1985
- Xavier University, MBA, 1989
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Corryville Catholic School Board, since 2010
- Corryville Catholic Finance Committee, since 2013
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation: Foundation Advisory Network, since 2016
- St. Joseph Church, since 1994
- St. Joseph School, since 2007
- Parish Kitchen of Northern Kentucky, since 2010