Prior to joining the Bartlett team in 2017, Jason spent more than seven years providing comprehensive financial and tax planning services at a single family office. Prior to that, he spent four years at Deloitte, providing tax planning, financial counseling and wealth management solutions to businesses, individuals and their families.
Jason lives in the city of Madeira, Ohio with his wife, Julie, and their two children.
Ask Jason About
- Family Office Services
- Planning for Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Income tax planning for businesses and individuals
- Estate planning & Wealth transfer techniques
Jason M. Katz
Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Indiana University-Kelley School of Business, BS in Accounting and Finance, 2003, Honors Distinction
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
- Board Member, Cincinnati Estate Planning Council