As President, Wealth Advisor and Principal at Bartlett, Holly provides investment management and financial planning services to high net worth individuals and their families, foundations, endowments and nonprofit organizations.
As a yoga enthusiast who leads the occasional class at Bartlett, Holly understands the power of quiet reflection — even if it is a luxury in her own life as a new parent. Her working approach centers on taking advantage of life’s big changes as a chance to look at the big picture.
A passionate champion for education, Holly volunteers on the finance committee for the DCCH Center for Children & Families, an organization that provides residential treatment in overcoming emotional and behavioral challenges.
Ask Holly About
- Women in transition
- Multi-generational wealth management
- Nonprofit endowments and foundations
- Young families
- Retired and soon-to-be retired investors
Holly H. Mazzocca
President, Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Indiana University-Kelley School of Business, BS in Business, 2008 High Distinction, Honors in Business
- Northwestern University-Kellogg School of Management, MBA, 2015
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- DCCH Center for Children and Families: Finance Committee, since 2016
- Interact For Health, Investment Committee, since 2020
- Economics Center StEP Program, since 2015
- Cincinnati Community ToolBank, since 2015