A self-described ‘stock junkie,’ Craig enjoys researching different types of investments that help his Bartlett clients reach ambitious goals. With 15 years of investment planning experience, Craig’s approach centers on educating individuals to better provide them with financial peace of mind.
Originally from Cape Town, South Africa, Craig is an avid traveler and history buff whose favorite destinations include places of deep historical significance. He is especially interested in American history.
Craig lives in Amberley Village with wife, two sons and a daughter who are actively involved in Cincinnati’s Jewish community, volunteering with the Mayerson JCC. An average weekend finds Craig and his family attending an FC Cincinnati game or eating at Tacos Locos food truck in Pleasant Ridge.
Ask Craig About
- High net worth individuals
- Families of generational wealth
- Foundations, endowments, nonprofits
- Financial education services
- Socially Responsible Investing
Craig M. Sarembock
Wealth Advisor, Principal
- Princeton University, BA in Economics, 2001
- Columbia University, MBA, 2008
- Art Academy of Cincinnati: Finance Committee, since 2013
- Art Academy of Cincinnati: Board of Trustees, since 2014
- Jewish Community Center Finance Committee, since 2015
- Jewish Community Center Investment Committee, since 2015
- Economics Center StEP Program, since 2013
- Cincinnati Community ToolBank, since 2015