Leadership comes naturally to Catherine, who relies on nearly a decade of investment experience to provide comprehensive financial planning services to high net worth individuals and their families.
Catherine is involved in financial literacy and education efforts, actively mentoring elementary and high school age students in the Cincinnati area. She has been instrumental in developing and executing Bartlett’s Environmental, Social, Governance Investing strategy and serves in Bartlett’s Next Generation Leadership Group. Catherine is a member of the Cincinnati Chamber’s leadership development program C-Change, Class 17.
An avid patron of the arts and downtown resident, Catherine frequently enjoys performances by the Cincinnati Ballet and Cincinnati POPS and spends time outside of work visiting local shops, parks, and other landmarks.
Ask Catherine About
- Retirement planning
- Young families
- Investing for attorneys
Catherine L. Miller
- John Carroll University, BA in History
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM
- Board of Trustees, University of Cincinnati Economics Center
- Young Professionals Committee, Catholic Inner-city Schools Education Fund
- Volunteer, UC Economics Center StEP Store
- St. Ursula Academy Paw Pals Mentor Program