Perhaps it’s his legacy as the grandson of an Ohio State Buckeye, or his own experience playing sports, that makes Brian such a capable a holistic quarterback for Bartlett clients.
Brian approaches client work with the goal of educating and empowering clients to feel in control of their financial future.
The University of Dayton grad spent 10 years in Chicago before returning home to his native Cincinnati, where he now serves on a number of local boards and committees including the Center for Respite Care, extending holistic medical treatment and safe recovery to chronically homeless men and women.
Brian and his wife Angie, a Kenwood-based pediatrician, live in Madeira where they stay busy with two young twins Will and Gia and a new baby (Luca). They enjoy spending time with their entrepreneurial-minded extended family.
Ask Brian About
- High net worth families of generational wealth
- Foundations, endowments, nonprofits
- Business owners, executives, doctors
Brian F. Antenucci
Wealth Advisor, Principal
- University of Dayton, BS in Finance & Entrepreneurship, 2003
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- University of Dayton School of Business Advisory Board: Board member, since 2013
- The Center for Respite Care: Board Member, since 2015
- Schwab Executive Leadership Program Member, 2018
- Economics Center StEP Program, since 2013