Aliya is a Wealth Advisor at Bartlett Wealth Management. She focuses on investment management for foundations, endowments and other non-profit organizations. She specializes in portfolio analysis and trade implementation.
Aliya is a Cum Laude graduate from the University of Notre Dame with a BBA in Finance. She has past experience as a Personal Banker and Associate Portfolio Manager. Aliya joined Bartlett Wealth Management in 2018, and has 10 years of investment experience. She is a Chartered Financial Analyst.
Aliya is an active member on the Investment Committee and YP Board of the Cincinnati Opera, the Carl H. Lindner YMCA Advisory Board, and the Cancer Family Care YP Board. She volunteers at the CFA institute and the UC Economics Center StEP Store program. She was a member of C-Change Class 13, a year-long leadership development program for emerging leaders in the Cincinnati area.
Aliya L. Riddle
- University of Notre Dame, BBA in Finance, 2006
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Cincinnati Opera, Investment Committee & YP Board
- Cancer Family Care, YP Board Secretary
- Carl H. Lindner YMCA, Advisory Board Member
- CFA Institute, Volunteer
- UC Economics Center StEP Store, Volunteer
- Member, C-Change Class 13